From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:39:43 -0500
'Tis unfortunate, however, that most volunteers do not stick around long enough to receive the thanks, and most teams bolt immediately. A blanket email is appreciated and reaches more than the few volunteers a team can catch.

For those of you who do not like receiving all of the emails, change your setting to "digest". For everyone who wants to give thanks, make sure your subject line says so for those who want to filter or delete without opening. These are easy fixes that should satisfy everyone.

The day that the positive notes are no longer written is the day that I will stop volunteering and/or coaching FLL.

Darlene Pantaleo
FLL Judge Advisor
Maggie Walker
P/F: 804.745.2493