From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:51:38 -0500
We now have several teams that have expressed interest in this offer. It is
not likley that we will be able to handle any more requests at this time.
But if you have interest in being features after season that may be
possible. Send me an email of that is of interest to you.

Thanks to everyone for the great support.

Eric Palmer