From:
Vinayak Arumugam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vinayak Arumugam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2014 10:59:23 -0500
I guess it is a little late to answer but thought I will share my experience. I am assuming you are referring to the lunch at JMU for the FLL state tournament. Based on my last year's experience, lunch was served at the JMU cafeteria and each student (or their parent/guardian) paid separately at the cafeteria after kids picked up what they want to eat from the menu. So my guess is the meal cost will be different for each student.
I am guessing you are a school sponsored team and school pays for some expenses. If they are serving at the cafeteria this year following the same model, is it not possible for an adult such as the coach to pay for all the kids' lunch and make a claim with the school later? You will have expenses such as dinner and other cost to reimburse anyway.
Hope it helps.

Best Regards,Vinayak Arumugam(Coach - LEGO Legends, South Riding)