Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:53:24 -0400
From:
Robert Panten <[log in to unmask]>
To: Brian Newman <[log in to unmask]>
This is my second season coaching FLL. My family business provides
advertising specialty items (all the things you ever see with a company or
team name on them) including shirts. We are family owned and have a strong
commitment to church and community organizations. We have direct control
over the production process and are happy to provide discounted pricing to
FLL teams. Last year we made Team shirts for Team Avatar Robotics, St Mary’s
Mission Monarchs, the Biobots, the Wafflebots, and several other teams. Our
printing options include screen printing, embroidery, full-color digital
printing (both direct to garment and dye sublimation), appliqué, and
rhinestones. The cost of the shirts does vary somewhat with the quantity and
with the style of shirt that your team desires but we can get your team nice
custom shirts for significantly less than $17 each.

One thing to consider when planning team shirts is the possibility of
outfitting your fans/families as well. I’ve seen this have a great effect in
the stands and the kids enjoy looking up in the stands and seeing 20 lime
green (or red, or blue, or tie-dye) shirts just like theirs. Some teams
order shirts for their sponsors and/or principals, too. This can also be
worked as a fundraising opportunity for the team.

I’m also willing to respond directly to individuals if they’re seeking to
produce their own bargain basement shirts.

Rob Panten

DBR Creations -- Get Noticed. Be Remembered.

www.DBRCreations.com

804-304-4662

dbrc-logo-3inx400dpi

ASI: 387335      UPIC: DBRC