Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EV3 Robots
From: Amit Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 13:22:03 -0400
We are a new team and looking for EV3 robots if some one is discontinuing
or finishing the FLL program. Please let me know if you have one that you
want to give away.
best
amit
301-300-5233
Amit Kumar, Ph.D.
 President: EKAL Foundation, USA, Frederick Chapter, Maryland
Leader: UrbanaMathClub (National Math Club, MATHCOUNT Foundation)
Leader:Urbana_Mindfulness_YOGA_Group
Member: Social Committee,  HOA, Villages of Urbana, Frederick, MD
Volunteer Coordinator: Adventure in Science (H4 program, University of
Maryland)
Administrator: Team # 44553, For *Inspiration and Recognition of Science
and Technology (FIRST) *