Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:27:30 -0700
From:
Barry Moses <[log in to unmask]>
To: Brian Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
I see some real good points in the previous string.  Our last year's team did not practice the tasks in sequence.  The changeouts killed us.

I have a new question.  Scott mentioned a goal was to get the pets to people.  Does retrieving a pet to home base where the one girl is count for scoring?

Thanks,

Barry Moses
Gildersleeve Seahawks Coach