Sender:
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 05:39:43 -0800
From:
shabnam zaidi <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jin Ye <[log in to unmask]>
I have gone to the the list_srv and requested LEAVE all listing and requested to leave individual listsrv and have done it multiple times.  But for some reason my mailbox is full of these emails and they keep coming.

Can anyone help me figure who I need to call to get out of the listserv.

My name: Shabnam Zaidi
My email: [log in to unmask]

I will appreciate your help.

Regards,