From:
Steven Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 17:10:39 -0400
Hello,
My name is Steven Ross and I am the Executive Director of The Youth Knowledge Enrichment (TYKE) Center.  We have a great robotics program with one of the best trainers/coaches leading our Center.  We would like to continue to grow our team and therefore we are looking for participants.  We have various robotics sessions planned for potential members of our team.  We have a workshop starting soon and still have room available.  Please consider joining us.  The workshop will consist of 4 Saturday sessions (starting 17 October) from 9am-12pm per session.   Please check us out on https://www.tykecenter.com for more information.  You can also check us out on our facebook page ... tykecenter.  We are located in Leesburg VA adjacent to Frederick Douglas Elementary School.

We will also be running workshops for beginners in JAVA and Python programming (for Jr. High/High school students).

TYKE Center is an afterschool enrichment center that focuses on creating a passion for STEM.  We look forward to connecting interested parents, coaches and fellow teams in the area so we can continue to help our future engineers grow!

Contact information is located on our website as follows:

64A Sycolin Road SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
(703)779-7467