From:
Nishi Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nishi Sharma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 10:43:36 -0400
We have two 12 year old brilliant girls that were the 2017- Animal Allies
Regional Champions looking for a new team to join for the 2017-18 :
HYDRODYNAMICS Challenge Division 2.
The girls are very enthusiastic and want to aggressively start working in
July to prepare for another Championship!

We will be happy to form a new team or join an existing team that is
looking to fill up slots.

Parents willing to volunteer based on the team needs, this can be discussed.

The girls will attend Rachael Carson Middle School.