From:
Purna Alla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Purna Alla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:22:43 -0500
This is an issue that had been a pain for our team for the last two
seasons. I am losing most of 8th graders due to the pressure they are
experiencing because of the conflict with TJ exam. Also the time between
the release of the game challenge and the regional competitions is too
small and we always had to rush and do many busy weekends solving the
missions. This puts lot of pressure on the kids as well as coaches.

I noticed many states do have their state championships in the first
quarter and the World even it is all the way in April. It will be really
nice if the regional tournaments take place in January and the Championship
in Feb. Just a thought - I am sure the VADC-FLL must have strong reasons
for their schedule, but I can only hope that they would consider extending
the season a bit.

Thanks,
Purna

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Donna L. Cornwell <[log in to unmask]

--
Venkata P. Alla
www.PurnaBlog.com