Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 07:28:17 -0500
Subject:
From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hello FLL Friends,

We are looking for two teams to have fun and help spread the
word about FIRST LEGO League at a fun, casual event next
Saturday at the Chesterfield Town Center Mall (Midlothian-Richmond).

The Midlothian High School FRC team has organized this fun event
to show the public what FIRST is all about.  There will be FRC bots,
FTC bots, and we hope FLL bots!!

Who:  Two lucky FLL teams (or more)

What:  To show the public what fun FLL is!!
            Wear your team shirts and bring your robot and any display
boards or items you have.
            A table and field set up kit will be there.

Where:  Chesterfield Town Center Mall - Midlothian (Richmond)

Why:  So the public can learn about FLL and other FIRST programs!

When:  Saturday, March 14th
            10:00 - 1:00 shift
              1:00 - 4:00 shift

If your team is interested, or even if a few team members are
interested,
please let me know!!  We would love to have at least one team in the
morning and one in the afternoon!!

THANKS for supporting FIRST LEGO League in Virginia!!

Sally Sylvester
FIRST Senior Mentor
Coach - Team 11-Green GLOOOCS