From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:37:19 -0500
Congratulations to all the teams that have participated in regional
tournaments so far this season!  For those of you who are not moving on to
the Championship tournament, if you would be interested in volunteering as
a judge here in Harrisonburg on December 3 or 4, please let me know.
 Volunteering as a judge is an amazing experience!  Especially for new
coaches, this is a great opportunity to learn so much about how the program
works and to see what teams from all over the state are doing.  I promise
you won't be bored or hungry!!  It really is a huge event and is so much
fun.  Just as much fun for the judges as the kids!  And you will be
contributing to a really positive and unique experience for the teams.

If you are available, please let me know.  I am helping to recruit judges
for Core Values, Research, and Robot Design, and we need a lot of judges to
make this happen with over 100 teams coming from around the state and DC.
 Please email me as soon as possible if interested.  Parents are welcome
too!
Thank you!
Sonya Shaver in Harrisonburg