Sender:
From:
Rich Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 21:25:40 -0500
Knights of the Brick Table would like to thank all the volunteers and facilitators that made this, our first tournament, such a fun and exciting event. We want to thank all of the teams who showed us such gracious professionalism and coopertition everywhere we went today.   We also want to extend our congratulations and best wishes to all of you who are going on to states.

Thank you again for this wonderful introduction to FLL!  Can't wait for next year!!!

Lisa Rich, on behalf of all of the Knights of the Brick Table (some of whom may or may not be allegedly still dancing around with their project trophy)

Sent from my iPhone. Please ignore any typoes!  :)