Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 20:58:29 -0400
From:
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Once your team has successfully completed a crossing for M04, then your
Robot or other agent/craft may move anywhere else on the Field.

How can you be sure?

There are several "Scoring Requirement Signals" listed at the beginning of
the Missions.
M04 has two conditions marked with an asterisk (*) and in *GREEN*

   - Methods with an asterisk “✱” must be the ONLY ones used, and must
be OBSERVED
   by the referee
   - Within the Mission descriptions, specific scoring requirements are
   written in GREEN.

and no conditions *underlined*

   - *Underlined RESULTS/CONDITIONS* must be visible at the END of the match

So, in order to score for M04 there are some METHODS that your team needs
to use, but there's nothing that the referee has to look for at the end of
the Match.  So, once you've achieved M04 using the allowed methods, the
mission will be scored as complete, no matter where the Robot or other
Equipment ends up.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor