VADCJRFLL-L Archives

May 2011

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Gina Willett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Willett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 17:58:34 -0400

Hello,

We attended the expo on Saturday hoping to figure out how to get my son (almost 9 years old) in a Lego group, but had no luck. I've been trying for well over a year to find a group that he can join -- with no success.   We live just north of Richmond, in Ashland Virginia.  My son is crazy for Legos and would like to someday be an engineer.   The only Lego club that operates through our school starts with 4th graders. He is a rising 3rd grader.  All I keep hearing is to "start your own group," but I am not really capable of that (sorry, I haven't got a clue about building these things) and my husband is bogged down with his job.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

I would really appreciate it!!

Gina Willett