VADCJRFLL-L Archives

March 2010

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:36:07 -0400
7bit
From:
"Kevin A. McGrail" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Reena Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Reena,

We run a JFLL and FLL league in Fairfax that meets at the FEA.

Our website is http://www.legos.pccc.com/
user: smart
pass: moves2009

For JFLL, we usually start in September and prepare for the expo in late
January in Delaware.  We usually meet 8 times + the expo + a party.

For FLL, we are currently running a non-competition team to come up to
speed on the entire concept as some of our kids bridged up to FLL this year.

Finally, we also run an off-season thing we call Future Engineers of
America where we have less structured meetings to play with legos and
robots and things of interest to the group that meets once a month

Feel free to take a look at the website and email me offlist with more
questions.

Regards,
KAM