VADCJRFLL-L Archives

July 2013

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Catherine A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:38:52 -0400
Thanks John.  I'm hoping to either join or form a group in the Fairfax

County area, specifically Fairfax Station, Lorton, Burke, and Springfield

areas.  Please let me know if you're either looking to join a team or if you

have a spot on an existing Ffx Cty-based team.

If I end up forming a team, the company that I work for has a Community

Relations program that can help us find mentors/coaches.  Email me and

let me know if you're in the cities I mentioned above and would like to form

a team.  I believe registration begins 8/1 for Fall season teams.

Thanks!

Catherine