VADCJRFLL-L Archives

March 2016

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Angie Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angie Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2016 02:43:19 +0000
Thank you for inquiring about FLL JR Expos in our area.  Official FLL JR Expos in Virginia/DC would be coordinated by the Virginia-DC FLL/FLL JR Region.  FLL JR teams can attend any of the FLL JR Expos in the area.  You are not limited to just attending Expos in Virginia and/or DC.  Maryland will be planning additional FLL JR Expos as well.

Stay tuned...VA-DC FLL/FLL JR Region is currently working on plans to host an FLL JR Expo at a local library in the Falls Church/Fairfax area at the end of April.  Another plan that they are working on is a possible FLL JR Expo in Richmond sometime mid-May.  Registration details about official VA-DC FLL JR Expos will be sent to teams via the VADCJRFLL listserve.

thanks,

Angie Fontanilla
Senior Mentor, Washington DC, FIRST ®

[1452022822901_PastedImage]

For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
200 Bedford Street  |  Manchester, NH 03101  |  www.firstinspires.org

Phone:  703-405-2912 |  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>