VADCJRFLL-L Archives

March 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:53:36 -0400
Hello Jr.FLL Friends,

I want to let everyone know that registration for Snack Attack closes
on Monday, April 16th.
If you are still considering starting a team for this spring/summer,
you still have time to get a
team registered and order your kit.  There is still time to form  team
before school ends, or
even order your kit now and have a team as a fun summer activity with a
group of kids.

For those of you that have participated in Snack Attack, I hope you had
a great season and are
considering coming back for Super Seniors!!  Registration for Super
Seniors opens August 1st.
If you had a team this year, you can use your kit again for Super
Seniors - you'll only have to
pay the registration fee for the coaches guide, challenge and reference
materials.

If anyone is interested in participating in the Jr.FLL Expo on April
21st at the Science Museum,
there are still a few openings.  It will be on Saturday, April 2st at
the Science Museum in Richmond.
The event will run from 10 am - 12:30 pm.  If you have a team that
would like to participate,
please send me an email and I'll get you registered.  There is a $25
fee to cover medals for team members.

Thanks to those of you that coached a team this year, we hope to see
you back!!  For those of you
considering a team, I encourage you to sign up for Snack Attack and
have your team meet either
this spring or summer - you won't be sorry!!

Thanks,

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia
Mentor FIRST Robotics Team Sparky 384