VADCJRFLL-L Archives

November 2011

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:36:05 -0500
Hello Jr.FLL Friends,

I just want to let everyone know that we will not be holding the Jr.FLL
Expo on Dec. 10th.
As it turns out, not enough teams in the area will be ready by that
date.  We are working
on scheduling another Expo in the Richmond area this winter.  Details
will be out in the
next few weeks on a winter event.

I hope that everyone is having fun with Snack Attack!!

If you are thinking of starting a team, there is plenty of time!!
Registration will be open until
April and teams can choose the season they would like to meet.

I hope to see some of you at a winter Expo in Richmond - please watch
for upcoming details.

Many thanks,
Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia