VADCJRFLL-L Archives

December 2018

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2018 23:29:53 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Krishna Sankarayogi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I am coaching a team of 6 kids and we are from HERNDON Va. I am trying to find Jr FLL events in our area but couldn’t find any.Could someone please inform me of any events for which our team can sign up.
Thank you
Krishna sankarayogi