VADCJRFLL-L Archives

August 2015

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Robin Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:21:04 -0400
All,

My name is Robin Burke and I am the owner of Bricks 4 Kidz Ashburn/Leesburg.  I would be more than willing to host JRFLL meetings at my Ashburn Creative Center.

It is my plan to have an interest meeting (about 2-3 weeks) once LCPS students return to school.

Just so you know Jr. FIRST LEGO League is for children ages 6-9 or Grades K-4.

The program features a real-world scientific concept to be explored through research, teamwork, construction, and imagination. Guided by adult Coaches, teams use LEGO® bricks to build a model that moves and develop a Show Me Poster to illustrate their journey.

Robin