VADCJRFLL-L Archives

November 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Nancy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:58:45 -0500
Everyone has to form their own teams to my knowledge. Since you are also in Alexandria I would be open to coordinating a meeting (perhaps Buzz Bakery cafe in North Old town) for parents and kids to meet who are in Alexandria area to see if it would work for them and their schedules to form a team. We also need a coach to step up. I'm not suited to this but can help in other areas like managing the group. If you are in Alexandria and are interested in this please let me know. I will then set up a smaller email list with potentials from Alexandria area.