VADCJRFLL-L Archives

April 2013

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:33:21 +0000
Hello Jr.FLL and FLL teams,

Here is an exciting opportunity for Richmond area teams!
If your team(even a few members) is available, I would encourage
you to take part.

We'd like to include YOU in our showcase of FIRST robotics programs!!!

We're looking for any Richmond area FLL or Jr.FLL teams that would like to exhibit their robot/LEGO model/poster/research and talk to the public at John Tyler Community College's Fool For Art Festival, which is held at their Midlothian Campus (800 Charter Colony Parkway) on Saturday, April 13th from 10 until 5.  Teams need not be present for the entire time.

Please contact Kathy Ward at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you would like to join us in showcasing your team as part of the FIRST robotics programs.