VADCJRFLL-L Archives

November 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:59:39 -0400
Good morning Coaches,
We have room for another team at the Jr.FLL expo on Saturday November 10th
at Deep Run high school.
Our expo is not scheduled to start until 2 in the afternoon and should be over
between 4:30 and 5, so if you are a little driving distance away, this would be
a good one to attend.
The cost is only $25 per team.
If you are interested please let me know.
And remember, if your model or poster is not quite 100% complete, you should
still consider attending. Your team's season does not have to end with this
expo, you can continue your learning adventure with your kids. You may even
see some things that give you additional ideas to explore!
FIRST Team 1086 Blue Cheese is hosting this in conjunction with an FLL
tournament so it provides the added benefit of seeing the next level of robotics
in action.

Event Location:
Deep Run High School
4801 Twin Hickory Road