VADCJRFLL-L Archives

April 2011

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brittany Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:54:07 -0400
On behalf of the MRI Lego People and the Helmet Heads, I would like to thank Sally and her cadre of outstanding volunteers for putting on the Jr.FLL Expo this morning at the Science Museum of Virginia.  This was our second year participating in this event and the kids had an absolutely fabulous time!  The event had just the right mix of laid back fun and pomp and circumstance.  The reviewers did a really great job of engaging the kids in talking about their projects and recognizing them for their efforts.

Thank you Sally and team!

Cheers,

Brittany Rose
Parent and Jr.FLL Coach