VADCJRFLL-L Archives

August 2015

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
David Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:48:11 -0400
Folks,

It sounds like there are a bunch of you in Ashburn looking for a Jr FLL team.

I would encourage you to consider getting together to start a team on your own in Ashburn.  I started a team last season, and it was a good experience.  If any of you would consider being a coach, send me a note, and I would be happy to discuss what it involved for me and my team last season.

David