VADCJRFLL-L Archives

November 2019

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Mandm Zoom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mandm Zoom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 21:31:21 -0500
Hi,
 I am first time coach for a first lego league team, all the sessions are going good so far! I have a question and trying to see if anyone here would be able to give me more clear answers. So far we have been using the lego elements provided by the FLL and we programmed the sessions using the we do kit.

My question is for the final boomtown build are we allowed to use some other/personal lego elements, other than those provided in the FLL kit