VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2011

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 05:22:43 -0400
Hello All,

I think I must have missed the original message to this reply and was
wondering about it?  I live in Newport News and there is a team in the area
but it is full.  I would very much like to create a new team, but really am
clueless how to even begin (although I have read about the annual Lego
Challenge).  So this message made me wonder if someone had offered to help
other's with how to begin a new team?

Thanks so much!
Amy Nichols