VADCJRFLL-L Archives

July 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:33:54 -0400
8bit
From:
Ashley Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
If anyone knows of any other FLL teams growing out of their table, I am
very interested in acquiring a pre built table, because building one is
out of our skill set as of yet! We're in Williamsburg, but would be
willing to drive a substantial distance to get a pre built one.
Thank you!
Ashley Tarter
757-871-5825