VADCJRFLL-L Archives

April 2016

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Todd Massidda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Massidda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2016 09:03:42 -0400
JR FLL Teams - One Expo Spot open!

The McLean VA FLL Team, the Compost Kids, is hosting a JR FLL Expo on April 23rd at Kent Gardens Elementary School in McLean, VA from 9am to Noon.  If your team is interested and able to attend this JR FLL Expo please email me at [log in to unmask]

We only have one spot open due to a team dropping out.  Registration to the first team to email me.

Thank you and please contact Todd Massidda at [log in to unmask] or Alison Massidda at [log in to unmask] with any additional questions and concerns.