VADCJRFLL-L Archives

October 2016

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Krystian Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Krystian Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:40:59 -0400
Good Afternoon FIRST LEGO League JR Teams,

We hope that you and your teams are enjoying this years Creature Craze challenge!!

You will find an expo schedule on the VA/DC FIRST LEGO League website (http://va-dcfll.org/).  If you and your team plan on participating in any of the listed expos please pay attention to the registration deadline.  We ask, for now, that your team registers for just ONE expo to allow the opportunities for other teams to participate in an expo.  Times may be subject to change due to extenuating circumstances.  In order to participate in an expo there will be a $35 registration fee.

If you have any questions please email [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Krystian Jones