VADCJRFLL-L Archives

May 2011

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 07:40:33 -0400
From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
To: Gina Willett <[log in to unmask]>
Also Gina, if you are thinking your son is still interested in the Junior
FLL for next year, that is even easier.  It really is all done for you.  I
haven't done a Jr FLL team before, but I have heard from others that when
you get the materials, it's all laid out for you what to do each session you
meet with the kids, and so it makes it very easy for the adults.  Good luck!

Sonya