VADCJRFLL-L Archives

November 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:34:38 +0000
Hello Jr.FLL coaches & teams,

There are 2 slots left at the Jr.FLL Expo on November 17th (this Saturday).  If your team would
like to participate, the details are listed below.  Please contact Don ASAP as there are only 2 slots left.

If you are considering Jr.FLL, I would encourage you to attend this event to learn more about the program.
It is free and open to the public and you'll be able to talk with teams and coaches, look at some cool LEGO
models and Show-Me Posters and see the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) Tournament as well (ages 9-14).

Hope you are all having a Super Senior Season!!

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia

Jr.FLL Expo

Place:    Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School
              7130 Leesburg Pike
  Falls Church, VA 22043

The school is wheel chair accessible.

Date: Saturday, November 17, 2012

Registration Time: 1:00  pm - 1:30 pm

Expo Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm (subject to minor change)

Contact for more information: Don Brobst, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Schedule: To be provided at Expo

Parking: Free parking is located at both Mary Ellen Henderson and George Mason High School next door.

Metro:  The West Falls Metro Station (Orange Line) is located within easy walking distance.

Food: If you arrive prior to the Expo, food be available as a fundraiser in the gym’s concession stand by our local FLL teams.  It will have a variety of food options for teams and parents.  Teams will have a seating area in the pits to eat and store additional food if they prefer.  Be sure to pick up a City of Falls Church Guide at the Expo. The guide will provide information on eateries for food before and after the event.
We look forward to providing your teams a fun and meaningful experience.

See you on the 17th,
Don

Don Brobst
Senior Mentor, Washington, DC, FIRST®
V  (703) 585 1275 (C)
E  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W www.usfirst.org<http://www.usfirst.org/>