VADCJRFLL-L Archives

February 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:24:38 -0500
Hello Jr.FLL Coaches,

1.  Jr.FLL Expo - March 3rd - Arthur Ashe Center - Richmond (In
conjunction with the FTC State Championship event)
      I want to share that we now have an opening for this event if any
team would like to sign up.  The event will go from
      10 am - 1 pm, although teams may come sooner and stay later to
watch the FTC tournament.  Registration is $25 and
      includes medals for all team members.  If your team is interested,
please send me an email  Sally Sylvester  [log in to unmask]

2.  JR.FLL TEAMS WANTED FOR SHOWCASE OPPORTUNITY!
       I am looking for some teams to help showcase Jr.FLL at the FRC
(big high school bots) Virginia Regional on March 17th at the Siegel
Center in Richmond.
       We would like to have Jr.FLL teams there to talk about the
program and show their models and Show-Me Posters.
      Shift 1 - 9:30 - 12:30
      Shift 2 - 12:30 - 3:30
       Your teams will have an incredible time being on the floor of the
Siegel Center with over 60 high school robots playing basketball.
       It is loud, crazy, exciting and we would love for some teams to
join us!!  We are hoping for two teams per shift (entire team doesn't
need to come)

Please let me know if your team would like to join us on March 3rd or
if your team would like to help on March 17th.

Many thanks,

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia
Mentor FIRST Robotics Team - Sparky 384