VADCJRFLL-L Archives

June 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:58:07 -0400
8bit
From:
Richard Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
To: Mason Turner <[log in to unmask]>
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Mason Turner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I've been lurking on this list for about a year and I don't recall ever seeing events planned in Fairfax or Loudoun counties. Are there just no JrFLL teams around here?
>
> I'm considering starting a team at my son's school next year, but I'd like to know if we can expect any events in the area. Or, if we hosted an event, that there would be other teams to attend. Maybe we could make it down to Richmond once, but much more than that just wouldn't be practical.
>
> Thanks,
> Mason Turner

I live in Gainesville, and would be interested in starting a Jr team
(I have twins, who will be in third grade next year). So if there are
other NoVA lurkers out there with info, I'm interested too.

Richard Bowers