VADCJRFLL-L Archives

February 2019

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:01:46 +0000
When sending emails, please keep in mind the questions email has been updated.  For anyone who has questions regarding FIRST LEGO League or FIRST LEGO League Jr. please email myself or the updated questions email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Krystian Jones
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807