VADCJRFLL-L Archives

February 2019

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Junior FIRST LEGO League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sireesha Meda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 23:31:30 -0500
Hello Folks, I have registered my team for one of the Jr. FLL Expos in
March for MissionMoon 2019 season, however, a team member has to travel out
of country during Mar/Apr. Is there a way to change the registered Jr. FLL
Expo date to a later date in May so that all of my team members can
participate in the Expo? I have posted this question to
[log in to unmask] & haven't received any response.

Can someone answer my question or re-direct me to the right mailing
list/phone number so that I can change this date at the earliest possible
as March 2019 is fast approaching & don't want to disappoint my junior
team?

Appreciate any help/pointers regarding this question!

Thanks,

Sireesha