VADCJRFLL-L Archives

November 2012

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ash Banerjee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ash Banerjee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:29:22 -0400
All -

I just received an email from one of the organizers of the expo on Nov 3rd
at Ashburn that this expo has been cancelled !! Is this true ? I am a bit
shocked as were are prepared with our presentation and model and now are
quite disappointed and frustrated due to the lack of information that has
been distributed about this cancellation.

Regards
Ash