VADCJRFLL-L Archives

July 2018

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Robin R. Burke" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:37:34 -0400
Greetings Christina,

My name is Robin Burke and I am the owner of Bricks 4 Kidz.

We have been hosting both FLL Jr and FLL teams for the last 3 years.

We have also hosted the Ashburn Area FLL Jr. Expo at our Creative Center.

Would you consider hosting your team at Bricks 4 Kidz?

Robin R. Burke
Owner
Bricks 4 Kidz- Ashburn/Leesburg
44025 Pipeline Plaza, Suite 100
Ashburn, VA 20147
571.210.KIDZ (5439)
www.bricks4kidz.com/nova
Bricks 4 Kidz- “Behind the Business” Video