VADCJRFLL-L Archives

August 2017

VADCJRFLL-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Christina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:20:01 +0000
Hi,

I am a Junior FLL team coach. I have completed single team registration, consent forms and YPP forms and ordered the WeDO core set. Are we allowed to register for events for Junior FLL team? Could you let us know how to register a team for an event? I would also like to know the next steps that the teams should take to move forward.

Thanks,

Christina