Help for AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L Archives

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L Archives

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L Archives

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L Home

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L Home

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L  March 2008

AGAPE-CHRISTIAN-FELLOWSHIP-L March 2008

You have been chosen to take part in our yearly direct sale for top brand name shoes from Prada Dsquared Chanel

Albinus <[log in to unmask]>

Albinus <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:28:26 +0000

Hey Friend

Thought I would let you know about the Fashion Footwear SPRING Sale!
Men and Women Designer Shoes, Heels, Sandals and Boots, All Half-OFF,
Buy Direct, Forget Department Store Prices, Get Exclusive 2008 Gucci
Prada Chanel, Christian Dior, Dsquared, Versace D&G, Uggs and More!
They Ship International for FREE on all Orders!

http://11shoesceleb.com  Affordable Designer Footwear

Don't Waste any More Time