FEAST-L Archives

March 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Callahan, Joan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>, Callahan, Joan
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:24:24 -0400
Dear Ones,

Thank you for all the kind words.  If folks want to send more, you can spare the list by writing to me off line at <[log in to unmask]>.

Beyond that, I did just want to say to everyone that I continue to be in good health and am more happy than I can say to see the FEAST list continue in Andrea's capable hands.

Let's keep going forward.

Joan