FEAST-L Archives

May 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Noelle McAfee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2008 20:22:55 -0400
I bet some tech guy put this question widely-used question in.  The
APA director David Schrader is a good person and likely to be very
amenable to getting the tech people to change this question -- or at
least phase it out -- in favor of more neutral questions, like "what
was the make of your first car?"  I like that one.  And have fond
memories.  You can go straight to David because this is clearly an
administrative matter and not something to call in the board for.

Noelle