Monospaced Font

VADCFLL-L  May 2008

VADCFLL-L May 2008

Re: INFO re: FLL 2008 team registration opens tomorrow

Carolyn R Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>

Carolyn R Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 May 2008 14:38:57 -0400

Has anyone registered today? I can't seem to get past the first page where you set up a login and I don't know if it has something to do with their site or my computer here.

Thanks.

Carolyn