FEAST-L Archives

September 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:12:03 -0500
A few days ago, I wrote to FEAST to invite people to nominate themselves
to fill vacancies on the APA's LGBT Committee.  The response was great and
the APA National Board now has more than enough nominees to fill the
vacancies on that committee.  We'll be making the selections in about two
weeks.

Meanwhile, there are two more committees with vacancies and not enough
nominees.  They are:

Committee on the Status and Future of the Profession
Committee on Career Opportunities

If you want to know more about these committees, go to the APA website and
click on "Governance" on the left side, then click on "Committees" and
look up the committee you are interested in.  Here is the APA home page:

http://www.apaonline.org/

(This is not turning blue on my screen, so I think you'll have to copy and
paste it into your browser.)

If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for either of the
above committees, please send the nominee's name, address, and, if
possible, and C.V. to David Schrader at the APA:

Please send this info IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.  Copies of the vitas
have to be mailed out soon for decisionmaking.

Marilyn Friedman,
member of APA National Board and
APA Committee on Committees