VADCFLL-L  September 2008

VADCFLL-L September 2008

Re: FLL in Virginia Area

"Gatuku, Pankaja [USA]" <[log in to unmask]>

Gatuku, Pankaja [USA]

Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:12:09 -0400

Hi!,

My son Shreyas is 11yrs old in 6th Grade studying in Eagle Ridge Middle
School located in Ashburn, VA. My phone number is 571-334-6311. Eagle
Ridge Middle School teams are full and if you have any openings in any
existing team that he can join for the upcoming league please let me
know.

Thanks,
Pankaja

My son Shreyas is 11yrs old in 6th Grade studying in Eagle Ridge Middle
School located in Ashburn, VA. My phone number is 571-334-6311.

Do you have any openings in any existing team that he can join for the
upcoming league.

Thanks,
Pankaja

--
Ralph F. Grove Jr., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Graduate Coordinator
James Madison University Department of Computer Science [log in to unmask]