FEAST-L Archives

October 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
RosieTong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
RosieTong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:20:16 -0400
What a creative Newsletter topic, Sally.  We all applaud your terrific work.
You always produced a stellar Newsletter and I know how much time and energy
you gave to this particular responsibility.

We are in your debt.

Rosie

On 10/10/08 5:47 PM, "Sally Scholz" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello FEAST!
>
> Just in time for a pleasant weekend of reading, the latest issue of the APA
> Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy is available. This was my last issue as
> editor and was a lot of fun to put together.
> The issue is on knitting and other non-philosophy creative things philosophers
> do.  I hope you will enjoy it!
>
> The Fall 2008 APA Newsletters are now available for download on the APA
> website.
>
> The Newsletters are accessible through either of the two links below:
>
> http://www.apaonline.org/publications/newsletters/index.aspx
>
> http://www.apaonline.org/publications/newsletters/v08n1_index.aspx
>
> Sally
>
> Sally J. Scholz, Ph.D.
> Professor
> Co-Editor, Journal for Peace and Justice Studies
>
> Center for Peace and Justice Education &
> Department of Philosophy
> Villanova University
> 800 Lancaster Ave.
> Villanova, PA 19085
> 610-519-4099
> http://www.homepage.villanova.edu/sally.scholz
>
> Now Available: Political Solidarity, by Sally Scholz
> from Penn State Press
> http://www.psupress.org/books/titles/978-0-271-03400-3.html

Rosemarie Tong, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor for Health Care Ethics
Department of Philosophy
Director
Center for Professional and Applied Ethics
UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC  28223-0001
O-704-687-2850