Re: Help with FLL Please!

Michael Blanpied <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:43:44 -0400

Anne,

Thanks, I'm glad it was helpful. And good to know about the ORTOP
tutorial. With FLL growing at a rate of about 1000 teams/year, there
are lots of rookie coaches and the need for all sorts of material!

VADCFLL posts are archived at the URL at the bottom of this email.
The archive goes back to October 2007, which must be when the
listserv moved to JMU.

Cheers,
Mike