Re: Fw: [VADCFLL-L] Loosing parts of researchers while delivery

Steve Scherr <[log in to unmask]>

Steve Scherr <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:07:52 -0400

My mistake--Jason is correct.
For Study Wildlife, the bear  or snowmobile must be touching and completely inside the area.

For Get People Together, just a part of the citizens must be touching the area.

Thanks!
Steve